size minus font plus  

  Case-filing information 




  Appellate Filer
  Clerk's Office Directory
  Electronic Payment
  Fee Schedule
  File a Document (CM/ECF)
  Forms and Instructions
  Update CM/ECF
    Appellate Filer


Home | Case-Filing | Appealing a Case in the Second Circuit | How to Appeal an Agency Case


Counsel of record and additional counsel participating in any aspect of the case must be admitted to this Court's bar and keep that admission current in accordance with the Court's procedures. A renewal extends admission for five years. Admission pro hac vice will be granted to a member of the bar of a district court who is acting for a party proceeding IFP or who can demonstrate exceptional circumstances justifying admission for the particular case. A written motion to proceed pro hac vice must be filed before the Notice of Appearance is filed. For forms and information on admission to practice before this Court, visit the Court's website. See Local Rule 46.1.



Last modified at 12/21/2009