size minus font plus  

  Case-filing information 




  Appellate Filer
  Clerk's Office Directory
  Electronic Payment
  Fee Schedule
  File a Document (CM/ECF)
  Forms and Instructions
  Update CM/ECF
    Appellate Filer


Home | Case-Filing | Appealing a Case in the Second Circuit | How to Appeal an Agency Case

Representation of a corporation


A party that is a corporation must be represented by counsel in order to appear in this Court. See 28 U.S.C. ยง 1654; Berrios v. New York City Housing Authority, 564 F.3d 130, 132-133 (2d Cir. 2009) (applying even in the case of closely held corporations and corporations with a single owner).




Last modified at 12/21/2009