size minus font plus  

  Case-filing information 




  Appellate Filer
  Clerk's Office Directory
  Electronic Payment
  Fee Schedule
  File a Document (CM/ECF)
  Forms and Instructions
  Update CM/ECF
    Appellate Filer


Home | Case-Filing | Appealing a Case in the Second Circuit | How to Appeal a Civil Case


The district court clerk retains any non-designated exhibits unless this Court or a party's counsel directs otherwise. See FRAP 11(b)(2). A party having possession of an exhibit offered or admitted in the district court but not filed with the district clerk must retain custody of the exhibit until this Court issues its mandate. See LR 11.2. The party that has custody of the exhibit must make it available if requested by the Court or a party. See LR 11.2.




Last modified at 12/22/2009